5 Apps To Try For Your Phone!
There are soooooo many apps out there! When I really started looking into it, I realized that I was missing out. Some of these apps are just for fun, but a few could actually make life a little bit easier (and really….isn’t that what we all want). I thought I would share a few of the Apps I found. Maybe there’s one you’d like to add to your phone!
- Cardmunch – FREE – Never loose a business card again! Take a picture with the app and a business card is converted to a contact automatically. It will also show you LinkedIn profile information and connections you have in common.
- Instagram – FREE – One of my personal faves!!! Take a picture or video, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram — it’s that easy. You can even share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more directly from the app.
- InstaPaper – $3.99 – Find great web pages wherever you are, then read them at home or on the go, even without an internet connection, on your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®. I’ve been using InstaPaper on my computer for the past year & love it! It is much easier than trying to remember where you saw something.
- PostalPix – FREE – Do you ever wonder what to do with all of your photos you’ve taken with your phone? Print them! You can print your Instagram & camera photos directly from your phone with this app. The cost is a little more than printing somewhere else, but super convenient!
- Dots – FREE – a game just for fun! Everyone needs a fun game for your time in a waiting room
Here’s how I display my Instagram photos (that I printed using PostalPix).